Day Of Coordination
- Complimentary consultation and meet-and-greet with your Day of Coordinator!
- Planning Meeting & Venue Walk-Through 30-60 days prior to your event to make sure all of the appropriate items are in place.
- Timeline for the rehearsal and wedding day.
- Creation of a processional plan, to make sure that everyone knows what they are doing for the ceremony.
- Schedule and confirm with all of your vendors for load in, day of logistics, and load out.
- Coordination of the rehearsal practice, to ensure that their is no confusion and all proper etiquette is discussed!
- Up to 12 hours of coordination the day of the event. Our job is to make sure that everything is taken care of, so you and your family can enjoy your big day!
Additional Services to be Added:
- Rehearsal Dinner Planning
- Wedding Weekend Errands
- Additional Wedding Day Hours
- Assistants to Lead Coordinator
- Day After Breakfast/Brunch Planning
- Additional Vendor Coordination: i.e. Hotel, Transportation, Vendor Recommendations, Etc.